Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for like minded folks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for like minded folks Empty Looking for like minded folks September 5th 2010, 2:20 pm

Trinity Arms

Im in the Clare/Farwell area, and Im looking for a few people to maybe get together once or twice a month and discuss odds and ends about the world and our country in general. Maybe do some shooting, practice survival skills etc. My perfect end result would be to know 10-15 people who have knowledge in all sorts of useful things, be able to depend on each other for a helping hand when needed, give ideas etc for preparing for emergencies, give advice and pointers on firearms, preparedness, etc. You get my gist. People would have to be God fearing, have some good moral character, trustworthy, responsible and believe that we live in the greatest country on earth and that the constitution was written to mean exactly what it says. Would be nice to know I have some people I can count on and vice versa if anything ever happened. E-mail me and we can talk more and compare notes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum