Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

newish .22 mossberg tactical ar-15 style white glove clean !!! 250 obo or trade !!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

irontusks

irontusks

super clean .22 lr mossberg tactical ar-15 model with 25 rd mag all railed out for laser flashlight tripod reddot plus room for what ever you can think off !!! this gun is fresh out of box with about a 50 rd box put through it was cleaned afterwards looking to trade or the 250.00 im asking is obo cash id take less trade some where around that depending on how much i want what you have !!
Attachments
newish .22 mossberg tactical ar-15 style white glove clean !!! 250 obo or trade !! Attachment071.JPG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(874 Kb) Downloaded 36 times
newish .22 mossberg tactical ar-15 style white glove clean !!! 250 obo or trade !! Attachment073.JPG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(4.5 Mb) Downloaded 21 times

DPMechanic

DPMechanic

PM sent Very Happy

3newish .22 mossberg tactical ar-15 style white glove clean !!! 250 obo or trade !! Empty AR15 Question February 18th 2012, 5:37 pm

Captain Brink

Captain Brink

I have been trying to contact you but I must be doing something wrong. If you get this please contact me, thanks

grimmshot

grimmshot

hello, if you still have the .22 please let me know...thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum