Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

November 15

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November 15 Empty November 15 November 5th 2010, 8:19 pm

Trinity Arms

Getting close now. Have a 13 yr old daughter who wants to try hunting for the first time. Going to use the apprentice program which is a very cool deal in this state. Bought her a Rossi youth tri fecta in .243, get her to shoot it this weekend( I know its pushing our time limit, but as most women she didnt decide until a few days ago)Also have to build a blind and get it put out as mine was destroyed in the wind storm. Found a pretty cool layout for a 4x4x6 blind which uses 4 sheets ply wood and 10 2x4's. will build it in sections and then take it out and assemble on site I guess. long walk through a swamp and across creek with it though. wish it was about a month ago and had time. anyway hope all you are ready and wish all of ya great luck.

2November 15 Empty Re: November 15 November 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

bigjohn

bigjohn
Admin

Awesome! +1 for you for getting a youngin' interested in hunting and another +1 that it's a female. I am also taking advantage of the apprentice program with my girlfriend this year she has been out bow hunting with me a couple times already and loves it. I wish you both the best of luck on the 15th!

http://www.tristatetraderspost.tk

3November 15 Empty Re: November 15 November 16th 2010, 10:07 am

kimber man

kimber man
Admin

So who got what?? I did not hunt the morning of the opener, but I did shoot a 6pt with the crossbow on the 13th. I have heard quite a bit of shooting, but not many stories of good bucks. Which is ok with me that just leaves me with more deer for the late archery season!! Very Happy

4November 15 Empty Re: November 15 November 17th 2010, 9:42 am

bigjohn

bigjohn
Admin

So far the girlfriend missed a six pointer at 40 yards! I don't know what happened but she missed. So far our deer season is off to a crappy start but were hoping tonight will be better! Knock em down!

http://www.tristatetraderspost.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum