Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lyman T-Mag Reloading Press & Kit (Located in NE Ohio)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

klbradford6

klbradford6

FOR SALE: LYMAN T-MAG RELOADING PRESS & ACCESSORY KIT:

THIS RELOADING EQUIPMENT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START RELOADING; THE SELLING PRICE IS FIRM BUT INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

LYMAN T-MAG TURRET RELOADING PRESS; LYMAN #55 POWDER DISPENSER; LYMAN UNIVERSAL TRIMMER WITH EXPANDED PILOT MULTIPACK; LYMAN PRO 500 SCALE; AUTO PRIMER FEED; POWDER FUNNEL; PRIMER TRAY; CASE LUBE KIT; AND TWO SETS OF LEE RELOADING DIES (357 & 9)

THIS WILL MAKE A SUPER ADDITION TO ANY RELOADERS EQUIPMENT. If interested send me a PM. Buyer to take delivery at item's present location or can arrange for shipping at Buyers expense.

2Lyman T-Mag Reloading Press & Kit (Located in NE Ohio) Empty trade or sale October 1st 2010, 7:39 am

Butch

Hi , Where R U located I have Freinds in that area .And What is the asking price or will U trade for a H&R Buffalo clasic 45/70 with a 32" brl ? Thankx Butch

klbradford6

klbradford6

I am located in Cortland, Ohio which is about 20 miles north of Youngstown. I am asking $275 for the reloading equipment. I always consider trades - shoot me a pm with your thoughts.

kma1

kma1

Hi I am Defenetly interested,,If U Like too 2 send U R Ph No 2 Me @ Kma1@power-net.net I will Call U asap.OR Call me at 989 561 5105 TKX Butch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum